An ergonomic chair is a key element for your office or workstation. There are several styles and functions depending on your needs and preferences. At Concept Bureau, you will find your ideal office chair at an affordable price!
Questions you need to ask yourself before buying an ergonomic chair for your office:
1. Which type of office chair is best for my work or my profession?
In general, all office chairs are adequate for most working environments. Moreover, you can find chairs that are more convenient for your role in particular.
2. Which office chair is ideal for me, according to my physical characteristics?
You need to choose the right seat size in order to maximise your comfort and productivity. It is also important to have adjustable arms and a lumbar support that upholds your posture.
3. How many hours a day do I sit on my chair?
A multifunctional chair is very decent for regular work shifts. On the other hand, if you work more than 8 hours a day frequently, you should think about choosing a heavy duty office chair. It is built for an intensive usage and a better comfort for longer days.
4. What are the different mechanism functions on an office chair?
– Height adjustable – Adjusting the tilt tension – Sliding seat (front and back) – Adjusting the height and tilt of the back
5. What are the durability and the guarantees?
We have chairs made in China and in Canada. Canadian made office chairs are evidently of higher quality with a 5 to 10 year guarantee, depending on the manufacturer.
6. What is the look that I am looking for?
At Concept Bureau, you have the advantage to personalise your chair. Not only is your chair practical, but also aesthetically pleasing, in accordance to your preferred colors and textures.
7. What is my budget?
Primarily, an office desk is an investment for a better work performance. It is not necessary to choose the most expensive chair to be comfortable. Our advisors are devoted to answer all your needs with an affordable solution.
You should also ask yourself;
Do I have back pain or other discomfort?
Your chair is part of your well-being at the office. To avoid harmful consequences on your health, it is equally important to keep a good sitting position while working.